Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What the Doodle: Butterfly Birthday


I love the detailed cut-out design of  
What the Doodle: Butterfly from Papertrey Ink. 
Here's the birthday card for my 8 yearold 
grand niece using this set of stamps and die.


Card Front: stamped with Hibiscus Burst ink using Watercolor Wonder. 
Sentiment: Happy Birthday (Close To My Heart) with Plum Pudding ink.

 Details


Butterfly: stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, die cut and then coloured with copic markers. A yellow and white solid butterfly die cut was adhered to the card front and then the coloured die cut was attached so that the wings could be curled up for added dimension. Purple dots (from my stash) were 'sprinkled' around the butterfly as accents.

Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

No comments: