Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Thursday, February 12, 2015

Papertrey Ink: Build a Bouquet Challenge

This is my fourth project for the 8th Anniversary Celebrations at Papertrey Ink.  Betsy Veldman has created some sweet floral bouquets for the February release.
You can see more details on Nichole Heady's blog.
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c64e753ef01b8d0d047a1970c-pi 
Day 4 Challenge: 
For this challenge we were to use several stamp sets to create a floral bouquet. My desk was littered with five or six sets, as I was testing out various combinations. I finally decided to create a bouquet with Turning a New Leaf, Happiness in Bloom, Birds & Blooms, Mini Blooms and Daydreamer. My flowers were grouped together in the jar from Friendship Jar.

My Card
Card Size - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Supplies (PTI unless noted)
Stamps - Turning a New Leaf, Happiness in Bloom, Birds & Blooms, Mini Blooms, 
Daydreamer, Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Spring Fillers, Crackled
Inks - Kraft, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Lavender Moon, Spring Moss, Limeade Ice; 
Close To My Heart: Grey Wool; SU: Pool Party
Paper - RStamperès Select White, Vintage Cream;  SU: Pool Party
Dies - Friendship Jar (label), Mini Blooms; SU: Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Other -Linen Impression Plate; copic markers; Close To My Heart: Blue Sparkles; corner rounder

Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

4 comments:

inkyfingy said...

Love your "crackled" jar, it's a great effect! A lovely card,
Di

Tracy said...

not only do i LOVE that crackled jar - the colors in it are just gorgeous - then all those flowers! amazing

uncbballfan said...

Karen, I found this on Pinterest... this is a gorgeous card! Love how you did the jar... and those blooms? Perfect! I had the most difficult time with this challenge than any of the others, but you rocked it!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous!