Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Saturday, December 20, 2014

Shaker Shapes: Trees


Click here for Maile's card





I loved how Maille Belles used the Shaker Shapes: Tree die and Sparkle and Shine Additions stamps to create a flat card (non-shaker) so I made a set of 4 for my holiday mailing list. Her card is shown.





After making four cards, I used the 'leftover' trees to make 4 tags.
My Cards & Tags
CARDS
 I CASED Maille's  design, but added a few stamped stars to the trees.
My Card Details


Card Interior

Card Supplies   - PTI, unless noted
Stamps - Sparkle and Shine Additions, Holiday Wishes
Inks - Pinefeather; Raspberry Fizz; Aqua Mist; Summer Sunrise; Limeade Ice
Papers - Rustic White, Dark Chocolate; Bo Bunny: Mistletoe Collection
Dies - Shaker Shapes: Tree (tree and light strings)




TAGS
I cut the tree a little across the bottom to allow it to fit onto the rectangle (Stitched Rectangle die)with enough room for the corner sentiment. The small circle was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with gold EP before punching a hole to insert Pure Poppy Baker's Twine.
The little string of lights is adorable, so I added them onto the trees using Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Spring Rain and New Leaf inks.






TAG BACK



Tag Supplies   - PTI, unless noted
Stamps - Sparkle and Shine Additions; 
C.C.Designs: AmyR Winter Sentiments
Inks - New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, 
Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate; VersaMark
Papers - Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate
Dies - Shaker Shapes: Tree; Stitched Rectangle
Other - Martha Stewart Lady Bug Embossing Powder; 
SU: Gold Embossing Powder;Pure Poppy Baker's Twine; 
Small circle punch


Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

No comments: