* The pine needles were stamped with Garden Green (Close To My Heart) and Limeade Ice (PTI) on one side of the Rustic White card front panel. The edges of this panel were sponged with Tea Dye ink to give an aged effect.
* SU's Linen thread was tied around the card front before positioning the rest of the focal images.
* The pinecone die (Peaceful Pinecones) was cut several times and then stamped with Dark Chocolate and Classic Kraft inks.
* Tremendous Tags die was used to cut the round tag; then stamped with Label Basics in Kraft ink and sentiment (Two Feet Deep) in Pure Poppy ink.
Small 'berries' (Harvest Berries die) were cut from Pure Poppy card stock.
* The pinecones, berries, tag and bow (Linen thread) were grouped together to create the center of interest on the card front. This was attached to an A2 card base and then the 'berries' were covered with Glossy Accents.
Sentiment: Peaceful Pinecones
Inks: Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft
Supplies (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Peaceful Pinecones, Two Feet Deep, Label Basics
Inks - Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Limeade Ice, Dark Chocolate,
Vintage Tea Dye Duo; CTMH: Garden Green
Papers - Rustic White, Pure Poppy
Dies - Peaceful Pinecones; Harvest Berries, Tremendous Tags
Other - Linen/Canvas Impression Plate; brown brad; Glossy Accents;
Stampin'Up Linen Thread; foam adhesive tape
Thanks for visiting today.