* I used the Cover Plate: Circles for the lower portion of the card front!
(I love playing with a combination of colours and patterns for the circles)
* The top of the card was covered with Spring Moss polka dot paper.* The sentiment panel was created with stamps and dies from Framed Out #1.
I mounted the panel onto a bitty dot Spring Moss patterned paper and popped the center panel with 3D foam dots.
* A strip of ribbon and a double bow separates the two sections of the card and accents the top of the sentiment panel.
The inside of the card is a fun scene using Nuts for You and Falling Leaves. (I wanted something unexpected on the inside!!) We have a lot of squirrels that visit our trees and my husband always has something to say to them!! (They try to get into our bird feeders and often make a real racket when birds fly into the tree!!)
* I used a combination of colouring and paper piecing for the squirrel. The body was stamped with Background Basics: Herringbone and the face and tummy with Bitty Background Blocks. The tail was coloured with copic markers.
* The acorn die cut was stamped with Dark Chocolate onto Kraft card stock.
The tree and leaves were stamped with images from Falling Leaves.
* Movers & Shakers Sentiments were stamped onto the top of the card and a sentiment from Nuts For You was added to the bottom corner of the card.
Card Details (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Nuts For You, Happy Hexagons, Framed Out #1, Movers & Shakers Sentiments,
Bitty Background Blocks, Background Basics: Herringbone, Falling Leaves
Inks - Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Kraft, Dark Chocolate,
Spring Moss, Pure Poppy
Paper - Stamper's Select White, Spring Moss Polka Dot Patterned Paper, Dark Chocolate, Kraft
Other - American Crafts: Coffee Ribbon, copic markers, corner rounder, 3D Foam Dots
This tag was attached to a bag of cashews!* Boutique Accessory Card die - cut from white card stock and Spring Moss Polka Dot Patterned Paper.
* I stamped and paper pieced another squirrel and attached it to the tag.
* The leaves were die cut from Canyon Clay cardstock, impressed with the Herringbone Impression Plate and then added to the top corner of the tag.
* Two acorns were die cut from Kraft card stock, stamped with Dark Chocolate ink and then highlighted with a copic marker. Both of the acorns were popped up with 3D foam dots.
* The sentiment was stamped with Dark Chocolate ink.
|Tag and Card Interior|
Thanks for visiting today.