Over the last few months I've been working on Christmas cards and have entered a few at the Festive Friday Challenge Blog. Several times I've finished a challenge, but not in time for the deadline!! So .. this week I got into my craft room early in the week and came up with a quick and easy card using Aqua, Red and White. You can find the details for this week's challenge here.
* Mehndi Medallion was stamped onto white card stock using Aqua Mist ink.
* The card front was impressed with the Stitching Impression Plate.
* The medium size Fancy Flakes die was cut from Aqua Mist ink and
then stamped with Versamark using the same Mehndi Medallion image.
* I used Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (Stampin'Up) for some shimmer.
* The center star from the Fancy Flakes die cut was covered with glue and then Glamor Dust was sprinkled onto the star. This was glued to the center of the medallion image on the card front, then the large glittered snowflake was attached using 3D foam dots. The center of the star was accented with a red adhesive pearl.
* The inside of the card uses a sentiment from
Holiday Wishes and a snow flake from 2010 Holiday Tags.
Card Details (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Holiday Photo Finishers, 2010 Holiday Tags, Mehndi Medallion,
Sew Simple Borders, Holiday Wishes
Inks - Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Versamark
Paper - Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White
Dies - Fancy Flakes, Photo Finishers
Other Supplies - Stitching Impression Plate, Canvas Impression Plate, red adhesive pearl,
SU: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Deco Art Glamor Dust, Glue pen, 3D Foam Dots