When Papertrey Ink came out with the die collection for Holiday Button Bits, I was excited to add this stamp set and dies to my 'collection' last year.
* The large holly image was stamped with Memento: Cottage Ivy ink onto Rustic White card stock.
* The sentiment (Holiday Wishes) was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with red EP.
* The postmark stamp (2010 Holiday Tags) was stamped with black ink.
* This panel was attached to a green mat and then a Rustic White card base.
* Three red buttons, accented with red embroidery floss, were positioned at the base of the leaf trio. Gold adhesive pearls were also added around the focal image.
* The sentiment (Holiday Wishes) was stamped with Pure Poppy ink.
Card Details (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Holiday Button Bits, 2010 Holiday Tags, Postmarks, Holiday Wishes, Watercolor Wonder; December Word Puzzle (Close To My Heart)
Inks - Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy; Memento Cottage Ivy; Versamark
Paper - Rustic White, Stamper's Select White; Recolllections: Green,
Other Supplies - Martha Stewart: Ladybug Embossing Powder; red buttons, embroidery floss, red metallic pen, brass adhesive dots, sewing machine
Thanks for visiting today.