* The light blue card stock was stamped with Spring Rain ink and three different stamps from Polka Dot Basics. I wanted to create a feeling of water and sky - the polka dots reminded me of 'bubbles'!! This layer was also impressed with Tin Types Impression Plate.
* The sentiment was a combination of a Close To My Heart stamp (Free Spirit) and the ANNIVERSARY stamp from Pretty Peonies. The edges of the blue card stock were also stamped with Sew Simple Borders in Blueberry Sky.
* I used a Bo Bunny paper pad (Double Dots) to make the sun and flip flops, along with the matching stamps (Back Pocket Basics) and dies.
* The card front was mounted onto a Kraft card base.
* I carried the water theme to the inside of the card. I mounted a blue panel to the card base and then cut a smaller piece that was embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder. I swiped the ink pad over the raised portion and the cut edge of this section and then adhered it to the lower edge.
* The Mini Blooms die collection has 2 dies that reminded me of star fish. I die cut these out of the yellow dotted paper, inked the edges and then added them to the 'water'. The center of each 'star fish' was stamped with a small stamp from Framed Out #6.
* The sentiment (Embroidered Blooms) was stamped with blueberry Sky.
Card Details (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Background Basics: Woodgrain, Back Pocket Basics, Sew Simple Borders, Pretty Peonies, Embroidered Blooms; Close To My Heart: Free Spirit
Inks - Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold, Berry Sorbet;
Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers - Kraft; Recollections: Blue, Caramel; Bo Bunny: Double Dots Soft Shades
Dies - Back Pocket Die Collection, Flip Flop Die Collection, Mini Blooms
Other - Tin Types Impression Plate, Woodgrain Impression Plate; Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder; 3D Foam Dots; 7/8" circle punch
Thanks for visiting today.