* Bicycle (Everyday Button Bits) was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
coloured with an orange marker and a silver metallic pen.
* Masked bicycle; stamped the "road" with lines from School Time;
coloured the road with copic markers.
* "Grass" (Lovely Layers) stamped with Simply Chartreuse and Soft Moss inks
Polka Dot Basics stamped with Simply Chartreuse below the road.
* Sentiment (Close To My Heart - Say It In Style) was stamped with black ink.
* Sunshine (Up, Up & Away) stamped with Harvest Gold and Summer Sunrise
* Card Front - Linen Impression Plate used to create subtle texture.
* Trendy Tree Tops Dies
Tree trunk - Dark Chocolate card stock & Wood grain Impression Plate;
Tree top - Green patterned paper from a Recollections paper pad was used.
Die cuts were glued in place; orange butterfly (SU - Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die)
* Bicycle Wheels - 3/4" circles were made with a circle punch using
True Black card stock. The centers of the circles were punched
out with a 1/2" circle punch. (This created two doughnut shapes)
* The spokes were created by stamping an image from Funky Florals
with Smokey Shadow ink (stamped off to create a grey effect),
then a 5/8" circle punch was used. This circle was mounted behind
the tires. These two wheels were added to the bicycle. Small black
rhinestones were added to the centers of the spokes.
* The inside was finished with a sentiment from Simply You.
* Sentiment - Play the day away! (Close To My Heart)
Soft Moss, Limeade Ice and Simply Chartreuse inks
Card Details (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Everyday Button Bits, Up, Up & Away, Polka Dot Basics, School Time,
Lovely Layers, Simply You; Close To My Heart: Say It In Style, June Word Puzzle
Inks - Simply Chartreuse, Soft Moss, Limeade Ice, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise;
Memento Tuxedo Black; Close To My Heart: Orange
Papers - Stamper's Select White, True Black; green patterned paper (Recollections)
Dies - Trendy Tree Top; Stampin 'Up: Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die;
Other - Linen Impression Plate, Woodgrain Impression Plate; Sakura Silver Metallic pen;
copic markers; EK Success Circle Punches: 3/4", 5/8", 1/2"; Kaisercraft Black Rhinestones
Thanks for visiting today.