When I first saw the challenge pictures, I was at a loss ... but after deciding on the bottom left red/green/cream cover design (since it reminded me of Christmas, and that's where my brain is right now!!) I looked through my Christmas and holiday stamps to find some direction.
* My card uses Love Lives Here: Holiday (sentiments) and the tree, present, Santa and wreath images from Believe.
* The trees and sentiment were stamped directly onto the Vintage Cream card front and then coloured with copic markers.
* The Santa, presents and wreath were stamped onto white card stock and then coloured with Copics, fussy cut and then arranged onto the front. Santa and a few of the presents were mounted with foam dimensional dots.
* The gold medallion stamp (Neat and Tangled Stamps) and the small "stars" (Framed-Out #7) were both stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed with Gold Detail embossing powder.
* The finished front panel was then mounted onto a Vintage Cream card base.
* The inside sentiment was stamped and embossed and the present image was also added to the bottom corner.
Thanks for visiting today. Enjoy hopping!!