* I found several cute pages of Angelina and her 'friends' on this website. (free printable colouring pages are provided). I printed one of the images onto white Bella card stock so that I could colour it with my Copic markers.
* The number '4' was stamped onto the trophy. There were other images behind the ballerinas that I didn't want, so I ended up 'fussy' cutting the ballerina image and then mounting it onto a prepared white card base.
* To create the card front, I stamped a star with five different colours of ink and then added Diamond Dust Stickles over the whole front. It really looks sparkly and very magical.
* I wasn't sure how I was going to add a sentiment, so I experimented with a few options before deciding on a little triangular sentiment panel in the top corner (Star Prints). It adds just the right touch to the card without overwhelming the coloured images. Several stars were punched from Harvest Gold card stock, glued together and then added to the top corner.
* The inside of the card uses sentiments from Peace, Love & Joy (Wishing you) and Movers & Shakers Sentiments. A set of stars was stamped across the bottom along with the age stamp from M&S Sentiments.
Card Details: (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Star Prints, Movers & Shakers Sentiments, Peace, Love & Joy
Inks - Spring Moss, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist; CTMH Blush
Paper - Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold; Bella White
Other Supplies - Canvas Impression Plate; star punch; Copic markers; Diamond Dust Stickles
While I was searching the internet for ideas, I found this image of
ballet slippers and decided to create a mini colouring folder with
some colouring pages for the birthday girl.
* The image was printed on Bella card stock and then coloured with
copic markers before fussy cutting it. It's mounted onto patterned paper
(My Mind's Eye: Tickled Pink) and then attached to a pink card base.
Inside, I created a folder on one side that holds several pages that I
printed from the colouring book website as well as a little "framed" mouse.
The design (Framed Out #3) around the circular frame was stamped with Raspberry Fizz and Simply Chartreuse. 'Ballerina' was stamped with
"The Works" alphabet set (Close To My Heart).
This is a simple and fun little packet to add to her birthday gift.
I also made a few hand sewn gifts for Mattie's birthday, so be sure to check back for a look at those.
Thanks for visiting today.