Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Monday, March 16, 2015

O'happy day

We're still on a holiday, but just wanted to 
drop by with a card that I made for St. Patrick's Day. 
My grandfather was from Ireland, so I have always 
thought of March 17th as an important day to celebrate. 
Hope you have a good one!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Card Base: 
Stampin' Up Rustic White; Polka Dot Basics; Summer Sunrise ink; corner rounder


Banner: 
Summer Sunrise Polka Dot Patterned Paper; New Leaf Gingham  Patterned Paper;
Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circles; Summer Sunrise & Rustic White card stock; 
New Leaf & Summer Sunrise inks; Luck of the Irish stamp; foam dimensional dots

Sentiment: 
Embroidered Blooms (o - from hello; happy)
Big Birthday Wishes (day - from birthday
Luck of the Irish (shamrock - New Leaf and Versamark and clear embossing powder)


Inside: School Time (roadway); Luck of the Irish (sentiment)

Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

3 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

Polka dots and gingham are one of my favorite combinations. Great card!

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is fresh like springtime! I love your layers on the circle, and the inside road for that sentiment is so clever!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun and wonderful! I hope you're enjoying your holiday!