It's time for another Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.
This month's theme is SNOW.
It's currently snowing outside, so this is a very timely challenge!!
I made a Holiday card using PTI stamps, dies and card stock.
* Two Stitched Circles were cut: Pure Poppy and Stamper's Select White.
* A snowflake (Peace Be Still) was stamped onto the red circle with Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder.
* A small clear adhesive gem accents the center of the snowflake.
* Contrasting embroidery floss, using a blanket stitch, highlights the edges of the circles. This was the most time consuming part of the process.
* A card base of Stamper's Select White was impressed with the Linen/Canvas Impression Plate and then two corners were rounded with a corner rounder punch. The sentiment (Love Lives Here : Holiday) was stamped with Pure Poppy Ink.
Snowflake: Peace Be Still
Sentiment: Love Lives Here : Holiday
Supplies (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Peace Be Still, Love Lives Here: Holiday
Inks - Pure Poppy; Versamark
Papers - Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White
Dies - Stitched Circles
Other - Linen/Canvas Impression Plate; Recollections White Embossing Powder;
clear adhesive gem; red and white embroidery floss.
Thanks for visiting.