My final Christmas card for 2013 has folk art elements from Winter Hills.Focal Panel -
* The house from Winter Hills was stamped onto white cardstock (cut with Notched Star Banner Die). The house was coloured with copic markers.
* The 'sky' was coloured with Crystal Blue ink and a distressing pad. The white panel was mounted onto red and dark chocolate cardstock, then the small white dots and stars were reinserted into the openings in the main panel. This gives the look of white snowflakes and stars in the blue sky.
* The tree was stamped coloured and had cut, then added to the corner of the front panel. "Snow" was added across the bottom of the tree and house.
Card Front -
* Blue card stock was stamped with a sentiment (Holiday Wishes), then impressed with the Stitching Impression Plate. I used my distressing pad to rub Crystal Blue ink over the impressed card stock to add some colour variations.
* A red and brown ribbon from my stash was placed across the front and then three loops were created on the left side. The focal panel was mounted over the ribbon and bow using 3D foam dots.
Card Base - Dark Chocolate cardstock
Sentiment (Holiday Wishes) and tree - stamped with Dark Chocolate ink.
The tree was accented with dots using a red marker.
Card Details (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Winter Hills, Holiday Wishes
Inks - Dark Chocolate; Memento: Tuxedo Black; Close To My Heart: Crystal Blue
Paper - Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White; Recollections: Blue
Dies - Notched Star Banner Dies
Other Supplies - Stitching Impression Plate; copic markers; 3D Foam Adhesive;
red/brown ribbon from my stash
Thanks for visiting today.