This is my third blog hop card!! You can see the other two entries for October 2012 here and here.
* The various baubles in the challenge picture wreath inspired me to use the round light bulb in the Holiday Lights stamp set. Each of the 4 colours was stamped several times along the string of lights. (I did use Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst, but they tend to look very similar in colour.)
* In order to make the `glow` around each of the bulbs, I used one of the small flower stamps from Natural Beauties (Lemon Tart ink) and masked the lower half of it so that the image appears to radiate from the top of the light bulb.
* The card front was impressed with the Linen IP after stamping the images.
* The Heart Border die was cut from Hibiscus Burst card stock, then attached to one side of the card front.
* Several rhinestones (1 pink & 2 aqua) were added to the top left corner. The sentiment was stamped with Smokey Shadow ink.
* This panel was then mounted onto an Hawaiian Shores card base.
Card Details (PTI unless noted)
Stamps - Holiday Lights, Natural Beauties
Inks - Smokey Shadow, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tarrt
Papers - Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst
Dies - Heart Border die
Other Supplies - Linen Impression Plate, My Mind`s Eye rhinestones
Thanks for visiting today. Have fun hopping!!