When my niece had a baby girl in August I made one card for the baby, to attach to her gift and a second card for the parents. Emily is their second child, so I addressed the card to the whole family, along with a gift - a frame engraved with the word 'family' - just perfect for their first family portrait.
I used Sweet Baby stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink for this card:
* The front panel was impressed with Simple Stripes Impression plate and then mounted onto a card base of Stamper's Select White using 3-D foam dots.
* The giraffe was die cut, stamped in Harvest Gold with the corresponding image and then added to the card front with foam dimensionals. A narrow pink ribbon was attached to the neck and a pink felt heart was added. (Love Lives Here die)
* A small black pearl was used for the eye.
* The sentiment panel was created with Perfect Patches die collection.
* Pink ribbon was laced through the openings of the white rectangle in order to frame the sentiment (Hanging Out) stamped with Grey Wool (Close To My Heart).
* A Stamping Bella pink adhesive dot gives a little sparkle to this panel and then mounted onto the Harvest Gold card stock.
The inside of the card: Movers and Shakers Sentiments
The envelope was addressed to the family with another
stamped giraffe and the sentiment from Take Three: Summer
Card Details: (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Sweet Baby, Hanging Out, Movers & Shakers Sentiments, Take Three: Summer
Inks - Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst; CTMH: Grey Wool
Paper - Stamper's Select White, Harvest Gold
Dies - Sweet Baby Die Collection, Perfect Patches, Love Lives Here
Other Details - Simple Stripes Impression Plate, 1/8" pink ribbon; pink felt; pink embroidery floss;
Stamping Bells Dots; black pearl
Thanks for visiting today.