Welcome to my crafty blog... a "garden" of colourful cards, quilting, sewing projects, knitting...and what ever else happens along the way!!


Friday, August 7, 2015

Another Star Birthday

If you saw this post, you will recognize one of these cards!!
I made the motorcycle card for my brother's birthday using a water coloured panel cut with the Star Cover Plate (Papertrey Ink) After making this card, I had a leftover black panel and lots of aqua water coloured stars, so I used them to make birthday card for my son.


It came together quickly since most of the pieces were already cut!! 
The sentiment panel was made with a strip of Aqua Mist card stock cut with the Double-ended Banner die. The 'birthday' Swoosh die was also cut from Aqua Mist several times and stacked to create dimension.  The sentiments (Swoosh) were stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink. A variety of star sequins add some extra colour and shine!

The  sentiment was stamped with 
black ink using  Stylish Sentiments: Birthdays.
Colourful star sequins accent the sentiment.
Thanks for visiting today.
Karen C.

No comments: