Happy New Year!!
It's January 2014 and time to start another year of crafty celebrations.
My first card of 2014 was made for my grand niece's 5th Birthday.
* Payton loves drawing and colouring, so I used this
sweet stamp from C.C.Designs - Honey Lesa on her card.
* I used the colour scheme from the patterned paper
to choose the copic markers to colour Lesa'a clothing.
* The image was fussy cut and then mounted onto white card
stock (embossed with a "Happy Birthday" embossing folder).
* A purple mat was added to a Harvest Gold strip, cut with Edgers #5 Die.
* The sentiment (It's a Jungle Out There) was stamped with Winter Wisteria.
* Three purple dots accent the top corner of the main panel.
* To finish the front, a piece of patterned paper was mounted onto a
Harvest Gold mat and a white card base. The patterned paper was
outlined with faux stitching (Sew Simple Borders) using Plum Pudding ink.
* Inside: Sentiment (Mum's the Word) and candles (Birthday Style) -
in colours from the front paper. (I added Hibiscus Burst as the 5th colour)
* The small circle image (Postmarks) highlights the birthday girl's age!!
Card Detail (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - C.C. Designs: Honey Lesa; Sew Simple Borders, It's a Jungle Out There,
Mum's the Word, Birthday Style, Postmarks
Inks - Summer Sunrise, Winter Wisteria, Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, New Leaf;
Memento: Tuxedo Black; Close To My Heart: Twilight
Paper - Stamper's Select White, Harvest Gold, Recollections: Purple,Bold Basics Patterned Paper Pad
Dies - Edgers #5 Die, Birthday Style
Other Supplies - Cuttlebug: Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, copic markers;
Stamping Bella: Purple Dots; 3D Foam Tape
Thanks for visiting today.