* The card base (Scarlet Jewel) is a 4 1/2" square.
* The card front panel (Stamper's Select White) was stamped with Background Basics: Tin Types and Vineyard Berry (Close to My Heart) and then stamped again with a gold ink and Text Style. It's not visible in the picture, but it does give a very subtle design IRL. The outer edges of this panel are sponged with the gold ink as well.
* Two heart borders were added, cut from Scarlet Jewel card stock.
* The Button Card was cut, stamped and impressed with the Canvas IP.
* The outer frame was stamped with Kraft ink; the other details with Vineyard Berry. A small circle image from Garden Variety was stamped, punched out using a gircle punch and then mounted onto another circle of Simply Chartreuse. The center of this image was accented with a candy dot from Stampin' Up.
* The center of the frame was stamped with Spring Moss and Simply Chartruese using Pocket Silhouettes (Stampin' Up).
* The watering can was die cut and then stamped with Grey Wool (CTMH).
* The flower filler stamp was stamped and fussy cut, and then glued to the watering can. This image was mounted onto the front with 3D Foam Dots.
The inside of the card was stamped with a sentiment
from Everyday Photo Finishers & Vineyard Berry.
Card Details: (PTI, unless noted)
Stamps - Garden Variety I & I, Background Basics: Tin Types, Text Style, Table Service, Everyday Photo Finishers; Stampin' Up: Pocket Silhouettes
Inks - Kraft, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse; Close To My Heart: Vineyard Berry; Grey Wool;
Martha Stewart: Gold
Papers - Stamper's Select White, Scarlet Jewel, Simply Chartreuse
Dies - Button Card Die, Garden Variety, Heart Border Die
Other - Canvas Impression Plate, circle punch; Stampin`Up Candy Dot; 3-D Foam Dots
Thanks for visiting today.